Friday night they hosted a crawfish boil for family and friends. Saturday we took it easy and had a lovely dinner at Galatoire's in Baton Rouge. It was definitely a first for both Charlotte and Mac. Both kids managed to survive all four courses. We were actually there for almost three hours!
Sunday morning the kids woke up and played with their new toys/Easter baskets. It wasn't long, though, before we had to get ready for church. After church we headed back to the Rivet's house for a beautiful Easter brunch. Great food and great company all weekend long!
I just got back from a tennis match. I am not sure if I have mentioned it or not, but I joined a local tennis team and have made several new friends. My next match is actually on Saturday, so I needed the practice!
One last thing - Happy 31st birthday to Matt! His birthday is tomorrow, and he will be 31. No, he doesn't have the day off. He is on call tonight, so he at least will be free for half of the day tomorrow.
April 3-5, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Mac - 20 months old / Charlotte - 19 months old
Galatoire's in Baton Rouge
Easter Sunday
Mac's cousins, Henry and Joseph
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Happy Easter, Fields family! Love the pictures of sweet Charlotte
ReplyDelete