
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Finally...an update.
No, we didn't fall off the planet completely. There just hasn't been a lot going on here in Jackson since our last post in January. We can't complain, though. We like our jobs and our house and have enjoyed staying put for awhile. That is until this week. Matt and I both took off the week, and we headed to Mexico. We had a great trip and just made it back yesterday morning. Lots of pictures to come, but I first wanted to update everyone on our Yard of the Month win. I am pretty excited about this. (We won out of all 170 houses in the neighborhood!) Since we moved in last year I really wanted us to win, so I spent the fall, winter, and beginning of spring taking extra good care of the flower beds. Well, it worked. We are the winners for the month of March and have a lovely sign and post in our yard to prove it. Over the past couple of weeks we have made extra time to keep the yard in good shape. No one wants to see the sign in the yard of a house with long grass. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment