Hey Everyone! Unfortunately, I have no new pictures, but I still wanted to let you know what we have been up to. This past weekend I returned to New Orleans to visit Matt. We had a great time relaxing and spending time together. I came back to Shreveport Sunday because Matt had to be at work at 6:00 am on Monday. Fortunately, I had was off yesterday for Columbus Day. I spent most of the day running after Toby, cleaning the house, etc.
Currently I am getting ready for Arabella Montgomery and James Moore's wedding this weekend. Mom and Dad are coming in town for the wedding, but unfortunately Matt has school obligations and will not be able to make it. It's ok, though, because I have several friends making the trip. Yeah! Next week you can expect lots of pics because I plan on taking quite a few. Also, I told Matt to check the blog so he could see what he missed. :)
Glad you're back! I knew a girl named Arabella in B'ham. Never heard it again until now!
ReplyDeleteI knew a James Moore in college. I wonder if it's the same one!? Are you going to that meeting on Sunday?
ReplyDelete