Charlotte's vocabulary has also improved significantly over the previous few weeks. Sometimes she calls me "Mom" and other times it is "Mama." She loves to scream "Dada" when he is on the phone or when she hears the garage door open. Several weeks ago she also started calling dad "Pop" and will occasionally say "Grandma." Yesterday was her first time to actually point and address "Annie" appropriately. Other favorite words include Minnie (favorite toy), Chica (favorite TV show), frog, dog, ted (short for teddy), sky, and car.
This past Wednesday I decided to take Charlotte to the splash pad at the CMOM. If was her first time to put on a swimsuit all year, and I really thought she was going to love it. I was wrong. She would not get near the water sprinklers. Basically, she cried and screamed until we left. Total bust of a trip. So, after getting in the car I decided I would drive to our club to see if she would like to go swimming. I was wrong again. She would only sit on the side of the pool and watch the other kids. Next time we head to the pool it will be with Matt. Maybe she will want to swim with him!
This picture was taken shortly after we arrived. Don't be deceived. It was downhill from here!





No comments:
Post a Comment