What a beautiful weekend! Too bad Matt is at the hospital on call today. Next Saturday is his big test, so we will definitely be doing some celebrating afterwards! Hopefully the weather will be just as nice. Last night we started looking at our schedules for the next couple of months. Here is a list of all of our friends getting married this year: March: Thomas Ferguson / April: Hollee Cheek / May: Erin Yancey / June: Kallie Leyser / July: Hunter Ferguson / November: Andrew Stubbs / December: Stephen Michel.
We are also starting to look forward to our vacation in April. It will be here before we know it!
Earlier today I was invited to a "Sip-and-See" for Sarah's baby, Natalie. They are in town this weekend from Pennsylvania, and the party was held at her parent's new house. It was so great seeing everyone! Lots of cute babies in attendance, too!


Emmaline with Natalie and Ashley with Harrison

I hate this one is blurry, but I still had to post it!
No comments:
Post a Comment