Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

Things have been great for us here in Jackson. We have so many wonderful friends (both new and old), and there is always something to do. Lately, I have become super social. I went out with a group of girls for "movie night" last night. Tomorrow I am headed to bunco, and on Monday I am hosting book club! Yeah for fun things to do!

Matt has spent the majority of his month in the MICU. Busy rotation, but he is learning a lot. We were able to sneak away for a night this weekend to head to Baton Rouge for Easter. We stayed at Matt's sister and brother-in-law's house. His parents were in town from Fort Worth, too. Sunday afternoon we had a crawfish boil in the backyard. The weather was beautiful. Wish we could have stayed longer!


























No comments:

Post a Comment